HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 21stπŸŒžβ›…β›ˆοΈ

Hello Blender friends. Solstice fell on the 20th this year, but even a day late I can't resist wishing you a good start to the summer! We're having a bit of hot, sunny weather that should turn into thunderstorms any time from this morning to this afternoon. They'll probably hit as I walk to the metro to go to my 2nd vaccination appointment, right? But that's okay. I'll be traveling on the metro (so underground), and when I come back the world will smell wonderful -- wet, and clean and cool! Which is what helped me find today's quote: "Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you." (Langston Hughes) There's always something in a day that makes us laugh!

So, a short check-in for me today, as I want to try to get in a bit more work this morning, since this afternoon will be otherwise occupied. I'm still freestyling my workouts along with Reach challenge, and after a weekend on my feet, I'm treating this as a recovery day. Reach is offering me light cardio and glute activation -- just right!

Anything exciting on the agenda for you, lovely friends? Will you be doing favorite workouts? Maybe today is a good day for a swim -- mine will be that nice aquatic walk on the way to the metro, of course. Any good smoothie recipes to beat the heat? Let us know :) And of course please know that all Blenders are welcome here, feel free to chat with us, or just hang out.

Edited