FB Fit -

I completed my workout for today.  My legs felt like jello by the end of the workout so not only did I get a good burning going on in my legs, but I also really tired my legs out. It was also a workout that I haven't done before until just now and this workout was a challenge to do with Daniel and it was even a challenge for Daniel too.

This morning I was really busy because I had a lot of things to do around the house and I managed to get all of them done and I still finishing up my evening chores too. So it has been a really busy day around the house for all of us but once we are all done with our evening chores, we will be able to settled down and relax for the night. What helps me settle down for the night is coloring and listening to music until dinner is ready, because then my body is settling down for the night and relaxing.

Sometimes even the littlest things that we can do to help relax or settled down our body for the night can help and make a big change for us, because it might have been something that we didn't know of doing beforehand. So it never hurts to try something new depending on what you are doing in the house or outside the house too.