Perspiration Pals - 19 June 2021 🤗

Hello P Pals & welcome to Saturday's thread, how are you all doing?

I've had a bit of a meh kind of week & after taking a couple of unscheduled rest days due to back & knee issues, I was very pleased to see Kickboxing on my calendar for today. I know there are quite a few of you that aren't fans of kickboxing, but I love it! So I leapt outta bed (OK, I didn't leap, I rolled), put my workout gear on & kickboxed my stress & frustrations away. Now, instead of feeling meh, I'm feeling like....well, the meme! Sorry (not sorry) if the meme has been used in the P Pals thread before, but I thought it was a good excuse to share a picture of Gerard Butler...it'd be rude not to 🤭

Later on, we'll do some food shopping (a few adult beverages may end up in the trolley too) & then go for a walk along the river, not a lot of 🌞 out today, but it still feels warm.

What about you, P Pals? Do you find that there are certain workouts you like to do to help you de-stress? And what's on your calendar today, is it a workout you're looking forward to, or one that you feel you might just have to swap? Whatever you're doing, enjoy!

Tomorrow, we'll welcome Clare as host, whilst Deb is hopefully enjoying herself & relaxing in her happy place! Clare, I look forward to "seeing" you tomorrow 😊

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited