FB Fit -

I completed my workout for today. It didn't seem as hard this time maybe it was because I wasn't lifting enough weight with all the exercises. Sometimes that will happen with me when I go to do a certain workout and the workout just won't feel hard enough until I lift more weight on the exercises.

I guess you just get that feeling when you don't feel like you are lifting enough weight on all of the exercises until you bump up the amount of weight that you are lifting. I had a fun week at my dad's I went swimming three times on three different day's and I got to spend time with my niece and catch her up on how things are going for me at school. We were talking about how school's been for the both of us and we were just laughing having a good time playing together and being silly making each other laugh.

It was just a fun week and weekend at my dad's house and I didn't anything in mind for the 7 days until my niece asked me if she could come over and hang out with me. Then we ended up spending 2 and half days together and we had so much fun together that we my niece and I went swimming yesterday on Thursday, my dad decided to get into the pool and swim around with us. But he pretended to fall into the pool to make me and my niece laugh while we were swimming around in the pool by ourselves.