Perspiration Pals 17 June 2021

Hi Pals! It’s already Thursday and those of you who don’t desperately wait for the weekend are quite lucky because it probably means you quite like your job. That, or you hate weekends even more in which case I wish you all the strength and good things in the world. Either way, summer is officially here in the Northern Hemisphere and it always makes it a bit more difficult to concentrate on work.

Talking about heat, let’s have a look at a fun fact question: Most of the heat produced in your body comes from …………... Please fill in the gap. Your prize is the knowledge you acquired. Or a treat of your own choice which you’ll have to buy yourself because I still don’t have a teleportation machine.

Do you usually work out when it’s really hot outside? I have AC now and “I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you.” (I didn’t mean to give you an earworm, sorry.)

My mini lifebook says it’s Eat Your Vegetables Day. So what’s on the menu? What’s your favourite vegetable? Least favourite?