HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group June 16

Helloooooooo!

How is this amazing community doing today!? 😊 Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"La indiferencia es una condena. Que me duela cuando a ti te estΓ‘ doliendo aunque no viva lo que estΓ‘s viviendo" / "Indifference is a sentence. That it hurts me when it hurts you, even if I am not living what you are living" -Adriana Lucia

This is a quote from a song about the feelings that we might be feeling with the protest that a singer from my country released last week. So, it is another dedication to the resistant people of my country and to anyone that is struggling and hurting too! πŸ’œ This is the song if anyone wants to hear it! https://youtu.be/WYyN6LuPlDw

The song's title is "No Hay Una Vida Que No Nos Duela" meaning that there is not a single life that does not hurt us, we feel for every single one in pain, we are hurt for every single life that has been taken away. The images are a compilation of some of the things that have been happening around our country since April 28th: The union, the coming together, the songs, the paintings, the dances, the movements! ✊🏽✊🏿✊🏻✊🏼 It is always nice to remember that in moments of hardship, community can be our guard!

To the rest of the day! Wednesday is usually my rest day! However, I took an unexpected rest day on sunday so, today I will do a recovery active day with a bit of cardio and stretches! We might go the get some groceries as well in the afternoon! πŸ›’πŸŽπŸ§€πŸπŸžπŸπŸ—πŸšπŸŒπŸ₯πŸ«πŸͺπŸ₯šπŸ₯•πŸŒ½πŸΏπŸ¦πŸ₯—πŸ₯’πŸπŸ¬πŸ₯‘πŸ₯” Remember that there is not "good" or "bad" food and that all kinds of food can be a part of your life!

What about you!? Are you resting or working out today!? Any other plans for the day!? Let us know! ☺️

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!