Perspiration Pals -15 June, 2021 🍜☕

hey all P Pals,

How is it going? I almost forgot I had to start the thread today :)

I got my 2nd shot of vaccination yesterday evening and feel kinda sick. Taking it easy with work today, although I so wish I could be in a blanket mode (like in the meme).

Hosting: Just a recap. Magda will try and host Mondays until mid-July, when I'll takeover and host both Mon and Tue. Ivett has kindly agreed to continue hosting Wed and Thu. Deb and Christine have kindly agreed to hold the weekends for us. Adrienne thank you so much for having hosted fun Fridays till now and helping us out. We are looking for a replacement for Fridays from *next* week. So for those interested, please let us know in check ins today. Please remember this is not a strict commitment, on days/weeks you cannot or want a break, you can always do so. Thank you!

Now to Workouts: I improved since last time and managed 2 workouts in the week! For the next month or more, I might just be freestyling.

Over to you, let us know about your day and what's keeping you busy otherwise. And food, I am happy to inform I've had pizza a few times and was very happy about it :) (No, we are not talking about being guilty now).

My Cookie monster got a new bag/carrier that is airline/train compliant, and she seems to like it a lot. Just prepping this kid for potential adventures :)

Once again, thank you for checking in with me today.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited