Daily Check-in: Monday, June 14th

Hello, FB Fam! All my beautiful Blendfriends!

I'm back to the check-ins!

Well, I never really left left. I was mostly silent, but didn't really read up much either. I was pretty busy and stressed these last couple weeks over here on planet Raven. But I'm really greatful for my co-host, Kim, being able to do the check-ins at a coincidentally right time because I don't think I was in the right headspace. So a big thank you, Kim!

But. Things are looking better here. No one, pup, or kitty is sick, thank goodness for that! So I think as long as that is a fact, I can handle other lifey stuff. ..And so now you got me for a couple weeks. And it's good to be here.

So let's get to checking in, shall we?

Starting with those workouts that have you and keep you feeling good! ..I'm still working with and stretching out the Reach challenge, but I also want a lil' something tough. And I'm thinking Tasha tough, so I'll be trying out her 15 minute HIIT routine! Looking forward to it! ..I've been itching to try those floating mountain climbers. So much so, I have literally dreamt of trying them. I mean, I already knew I was a Blend Head, but dreaming about trying tough new moves kinda seals the deal 😂

Furthermore part of being a blender (or really just a person that eats) is thinking about what that next meal is going to be! Hah. If only thinking about food produced something on my plate. Don't have a plan, so I will figure that out later. How about you?

And can we just talk ghosts for a HIIT interval? Let's hear it for Juliska! Long time poster, first time ghoster, but her check-ins were just grade A wonderful! Not that there is a right or wrong way--there isn't. Just your way. So thank you, Juliska! And let this be a great example that if you never guest hosted before, you can do it! I'd love to see you try.

Now how about a picture to get that Mondaze a going? Let's go with a sundog that I saw over the weekend. During the last couple weeks, maybe spurred on by my FT Cm feeling unwell, I have been feeling Cobalt's absence especially hard again. I hadn't seen a sundog (other than Kim's stunning photo) in person for a while, but when I saw this, I felt like he was saying hello. So I wanted to share this little thing that made me smile. And I hope it adds a little something to your day. So be you are starting, ending, resuming, I hope it's going as good as it can.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***