Perspiration Pals 14-June-2021

What’s up, P Pals?

I have an announcement to make which is bitter-sweet. I enrolled myself in University. 😎 However, that means even less time for extra activities, one of which is running P Pals, sadly. 😢 I'm sorry, my Blendfriends. I will use this opportunity to extend my gratitude to y'all, for being here every day. I will also ask if anyone is interested in running the thread permanently? If you have any other arrangements ideas, we'll welcome those as well.

I'll still be working out with FB and occasionally check in with you. On that same note, I started Fit3 and what was that? 😨 I am so out of shape. Don't judge me. It's my workout, I can cry if I want to. 😅

Now, how's your Monday? Any special plans for this week? Celebrations? I wanna know, if you wanna share. 🤗

The only thing remaining at this point is sharing about foods. Yep, it's yummy in my tummy talk again. But that’s nothing new. 😅🤣 So, c'mon share your menus💡 and make my mouth water yet again. 🤤

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗