Perspiration Pals 13 June 21 πŸ¬πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ•πŸ΄

Happy Sunday Ppals!

Where is your happy place? When Daniel says go to your Happy Place where do you go? I go to the beach! A more specific picture will be in the comments.

There was a conversation on here yesterday about bathing suits and swimming. I am not a sun worshiper and I don't like to sit on the beach all day. I have never worn a bikini. I do like swimming-mostly playing and relaxing in water. I like walking on the beach and looking and listening to the ocean. I also like an empty peaceful beach.

This is a good segue into my next topic-I am going to my happy place next weekend so I won't be able to start this thread next Sunday, I am not sure I will have wifi.

Would someone else please start Ppals next Sunday June 20 for us?

I will be in my happy place! Walking along the bay, looking at the water, boats and trying to spot the wild horses on the islands across the way.

And how could I forget later on today I will doing a new to me 52 min pilates workout for day 12 of Fit 3.

I hope you all go to your happy place soon. Do tell! We all have several happy places. This morning my happy place is sitting on my couch, with a book and a cup of tea and of course Lillie.

***Clare volunteered to host next Sunday. Thank You! I look forward to reading Clare's post next Sunday evening as she always has something witty and interesting to say.

*** Christine would like a sub to host for her next Saturday. Please see her post below and let the group know if you can host next Saturday.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care πŸ€—

Edited