Perspiration Pals - 12 June 2021 🌞🐦🌻💇‍♀️

Hello P Pals, happy Saturday to you all! 😊

It's another beautiful day here & I've just got back from taking Jake out for a walk. I woke up really early & in a bit of a grumpy mood, due to a poor night's sleep, so I decided to get up & take him whilst its cool. It's a lovely time of day to go for a walk, all I could hear were the birds singing, the sun was shining & I didn't meet a sole. The sunshine & fresh air has helped to lift my spirits & has brightened up my mood. What helps to brighten up your mood when you're feeling a bit grumpy?

I'll be taking my mum to get her food shopping soon & if we have time, we may go for a coffee & quick bite to eat before I finally go to the hairdressers (note, not dog groomers 😉) to get a long overdue hair cut 💇‍♀️...it's been 6 months!!! I'm not having anything drastic done, just a cut & blow dry, I'm not very adventurous these days & I want to keep it fairly long. Other than that, I will be enjoying the sunshine 🌞😎

Now it's over to you P Pals, how will you be spending your Saturday?

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care 🤗

Edited