FB Fit - Day 17

I completed my workout for today. I had to do the low impact version on all the HIIT exercises, because I twisted my knee a couple of day's ago and it's still healing from that. So even though I had to take it easier on working out I still got in a good workout for the day and I have been taking it easy on my knee all morning.

But I'm hoping that it will be better soon because I would really like it to be all healed up so I can walk normal, and walk faster and not so slow and I can get back to working out again. So I would like it if all of you girls online keep on sending me healing energy even when I go to my dad's house just keep on sending healing energy. Then one day my knee will be all healed up and good as new again and I can get back to playing and running around being active outside and inside the house.

Until then I just keep on focusing on it getting better and to not focus on the pain just like on working out to not focus on the burning, but to focus on getting things done in a timely manner. That's what I always like to have in mind whenever I'm on my feet and I'm doing something either around the house or inside the house or working out. To make sure that I always have that in mind while I'm busy working getting things done for the day and feeling good while I'm doing it outside or inside.