HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group June 11

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing this day!? Feeling the friday vibes!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»Remember that everyone is always welcome!

Thought of the day!

"Tolerancia, tolerancia, palabrita en el mantel, pocos platos se la sirven, muchas bocas a comer" // "Tolerance, tolerance, little word on the tablecloth, in few dishes it is served, many mouths should eat" -Silvio Rodriguez

I tried to translate the quote as best as I could! Hope the point gets across πŸ˜… It is just a nice reminder that we should be a little more tolerant because we usually don't know what others are struggling with! So, being a bit more tolerant, kind, supportive, and compassionate towards others, as well as with yourself, is very important! 😊 Of course, we shouldn't have to tolerate some things and limits are important too though!

In addition, I want to share a little quote too, especially for Lara! Hope she reads it and I am sending all my good energies and hugs to you! πŸ€—

"Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them" -Leo Tolstoy

To the rest of the day! I am on the last week of FB Abs Round 2! πŸ’ͺ🏼 And, today is a core and upper body day! Also, I will be adding the newest posture workout with Daniel to try it out! Besides that, we might go for a walk after lunch too! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plan for the day or for the weekend!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, remember to smile! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday!

Happy day!