Reach Week 1 Complete!

Okay, so it took two weeks to do it, but today, I just completed Day 6, which marks the first week complete!

This has been a really good experience so far. I'm usually sore by the time the evening rolls around! Recovery between workouts is a couple of days, at the moment, but I've been seeing that it gets faster, the more you do this.

I think the biggest lesson I've learned is... I used to always say to myself. "I'd be better at working out if I had more time." I had ample time, WFH in my living room, and it turns out, that was a lie I told myself! I have found that I do better with structure and that I must teach myself discipline. I have always left myself ample time in the morning to work out, even in the beforetimes, but lacked the discipline.

Doing Reach is rebuilding my foundational strength and teaching me discipline. Also, I love getting my workout done by 8am... It's an accomplished feeling to have that behind me! I don't have to go the whole day thinking, "I should do my workout," it's donnnnne-zo!

Looking forward to week 2 (and probably getting that done in two weeks, but I'm okay with this!)!