Weekly Recipes and Another Expert Article!

Hi Fitness Blender family!

We’re still so jazzed about yesterday’s announcement and your warm welcome of Tasha to the Fitness Blender team. So many of you have already gotten a workout complete (or even two!) with her.

We cannot wait for more content from Tasha; we hope you’re in the same camp.

While we’re thinking about what’s next for video content, let’s not forget that we have a lot of other great content on our website too (and we’re always open to suggestions for additional content). Here are two Healthy Recipes and one Expert Article. Enjoy!

✦ Free: Healthy Breakfast Scramble Stuffed Peppers

Not getting enough veggies at breakfast? This recipe provides a great breakfast balance with a hefty serving of vegetables and balanced protein portions. Roasted red peppers are stuffed with scrambled eggs and fresh chopped green onions. A light sprinkle of cheddar cheese finishes these stuffed peppers for a little melty gooey goodness. If this sounds good to you, check out the recipe.

✦ FB Plus: Healthy, Vibrant Roasted Carrot and Apple Soup

A bright, vibrant, and tasty combination of roasted apples and carrots seasoned with salt, pepper, and ground cumin. A nice pop of additional nutrition comes from a light sprinkle of flaxseeds and a decorative drizzle of plain greek yogurt. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

✦ FB Plus: Do I Need to Fuel My Cardio Workouts Differently Than My Strength Workouts?

There is a lot of misunderstanding regarding nutritional needs for someone who is doing a cardio and HIIT workout versus a steady-state cardio workout versus a weight lifting session. We are going to dig into (and hopefully simplify) some of the differences between nutritional needs for cardio workouts versus lifting workouts, and give you some tips for how to optimize your results and get to your fitness goals more efficiently.

As always, let us know what kinds of Healthy Recipes and Expert Articles you’d like to see next.

P.S. Here you can see all Healthy Recipes and all Expert Articles.