Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 10th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

It's Thursday, which means it's time to review our weekend (g)host schedule:

This upcoming weekend (June 12th & 13th) we have Juliska scheduled to host! (If that still works for you Juliska?)

And after that: we have no more ghosts scheduled! So if you are interested in hosting any weekend after this one, please speak up--there's no prerequisites, and we'd love to hear from you! Thank you in advance!

Ok, let's talk a bit about today, eh?

First up: who's excited about the new FB Trainer?!? How cool is that! I added Tasha's 14 minute tabata routine as EC yesterday, and I LOVED it (and her)! I can't wait to try her other routine and see what else she has in store for us!

As for workouts today though? What do you have planned, Blendfriends? Workout or rest day?

I think I'll have a stretch day today. I could use it, and tomorrow is a scheduled HIIT and upper body for FB XT, so it'd be good to have a slower day.

And anything nutritious and delicious you're lookin forward to today? What's on your menus, Blenders?

I'm thinkin it's a great day for some eggs and veggies! (My henny-hens laid 18 eggs yesterday! 18! In one day! My goodness, I gotta get to eatin more eggs! ha)

And random pic today is of a skipper on a blackberry blossom.

Alright Blendfriends, that's it for me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great day, Blenders!

Take care!

***These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited