FB Fit - Day 15

I completed my workout for today. It was a combination between lower body strength and cardio intervals with Kellie and the workout was a a burner for the lower body, and by the time we got to a Pilates burnout round we took it nice and easy and went slow doing.

Because this workout is hard to do and I was struggling with doing some of the exercises and there was one exercise in the whole workout that I had trouble doing. What I'm basically saying is that there are some workouts out there that are just really hard to do with Kellie and Daniel, but sometimes they like to surprise you and put in exercises in the workout that you don't like doing that much. I used to never like that when it happens but now it's very often when there will be exercises that I don't feel like doing.

If any of you girls online haven't gone and read what Kellie and Daniel posted up about there is a new trainer for Fitness Blender now then I would advise you to please go and read it. Because my mom and I have seen the two workouts that she has filmed herself doing and they both look like hard or challenging workouts.