Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Starting FB Strong tomorrow & other goals.

1 -> I want to start and Finish this program! I can't commit to anything last months I m doing between 0-4 workouts weekly but I'm going so random. I get sore I take long breaks, I can't decide which program I should do etc etc. I did 5day challenge this week to prep for program.

2-> Need to move on with my weight goals. Last 2 months (after losing 3kg) I've been without progress BUT I managed to maintain without counting calories and weighting obsessively every day. I was so exhausted of that.

3-> I'm more optimistic and enjoying every day life more. Focusing on the small daily stuff that make me happy. I'm more aware of my personal problems and growth. It took 30 years but I'm finally realising I hadn't grown into me. I was so dependant on my parents and never really making my choices on anything. I was always talked down to. So I believed it. That I couldn't actually do stuff. That I need them. That i need to stay to my stupid job and feel grateful. That I can't dream.. That I'm supposed to be wanting what they want for me. I can't deal with this negativity and psychological violence.

Anyway I got off topic. I 'll do a fitness test before and after. Maybe some pics too... will see.

Also I quit smoking (again-5th time maybe).. 12 days so far. My longer was 7 months. Will see.