FB Fit - Day 12 -

I completed my workout for today. Even though the workout was done at a slow pace it was still hard to do and my legs were burning by the end of the first or halfway through the second set of Pilates exercises. So it was a good workout because I was getting a good burn going on in all the parts of my lower body and my lower body was not happy with it.

Partly because my lower body didn't feel like working out so early in the morning and also because my legs weren't really warmed up yet to get started on the exercises. This morning I had to go to a dentist appointment to have my teeth then after that my mom and I went to do some grocery shopping. Then by the time we came home we was gone for a couple of hours or longer but we got all of it done in a timely manner so we did good timing.

After I got in a good nap I went down to play for an hour and a half then I came up and took care of the animals for the night so it was a busy morning or day for everyone. But by the afternoon we all got to relax and take it easy after a long busy day or morning, what I really want is for us to start watching movies again together. Because I really miss doing that with my mom and Allen and I don't remember how long it's been since the last time, we all sat down on the couch and watched a movie together. Oh wait I remember the last time I think we watch a movie was on Christmas Eve the day before Christmas when we watched over favorite movie.

Edited