Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 22 evaluation - taking a break

I will be posting my weekly evaluation and probably read posts, but I will be less active on the community for a while. Our employee told us she is quitting her job and we have a hard time finding someone new. This is adding a bit of stress and I need to focus on not getting overwhelmed ;)

I needed to evaluate May last week but was quite busy, so here it is:

stay under 1900 kcal 25/31: fail.. I went over by more than 100 kcal 11 times..

Have 2 pieces of fruit per day 25/31 days: 19/31: on most days I did not eat 2 pieces I ate at least 1. There were 3 fruitless days.

So, my new goals for june:

try again with the fruit: 2 pieces of fruit every day for 25/30 days.

Drink plenty of water: it is getting warmer again so I need to up my water intake. This will also prevent me from having the munchies.

I have been tracking my calories for 100 days with Lifesum (and maybe another month before that with another app), and have lost 3.1 kg in those 100 days. I feel like taking a break for a while. I will log my fruit and water so I can track my intake for this month.

Bouldering: I’m at grade 3+ at the moment, 21% towards grade 4-. I want to reach 75% before the end of june. Also: climbing all the green boulders, topping them at least once.

I want to share a quote that fits with my post:

"Too often, we fall into an all-or-nothing cycle with our habits. The problem is not slipping up; the problem is thinking that if you can’t do something perfectly, then you shouldn’t do it at all."- James Clear

Do you have any plans for this month or week? Do you have an all-or-nothing mentality or can do things without being perfect?