Perspiration Pals 6 June 21 🌼⭐

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday how you chose.

Right now I am relaxing with a cup of Chai tea as I type this☕. So far my Sunday plans are to go for a walk, do the nice recovery workout for Fit 3 and then some meal prepping by roasting brussel sprouts and sauteing zucchini and yellow squash with onions and garlic and putting it over rice. My day will (it better) 🧹🧺 also feature some vacuuming and general housekeeping if I want to also have a good week.

My exercise stars aligned perfectly the last 2 days.✨ I am doing the reach challenge along side fit 3. Friday featured and nice upper body workout in Fit3 and an uppers stretching with reach. And then yesterday Fit 3 featured a lower body workout and reach nicely had a lower body stretching workout. What more could I ask for! 😀

So tell us about your exercise and food menus. Do your stars align? I hope so.🌟 If Sunday is your day for relaxing I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.