Perspiration Pals - 5 June 2021 🌞🌞

Hello P Pals & welcome to the weekend!

I had a few memes I wanted to use today, but I went with this, because this is how I felt after finishing my workout, which I found really tough! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-fat-burning-cardio-hiit-dynamic-total-body-strength-training-fb-blend

Why would you put 4 rounds of criss cross thigh slap jumps at the end of a workout? My abs are killing me from my first day of Abs 1 yesterday so I feel a special kinda sore now!

Well, it's another beautiful day here, so after a quick shower we went for a walk, we like to go early, when there aren't many people about & I got to feed my feathered friend, Rupert the robin (OK, I know it probably isn't Rupert every time, but let's just pretend it is). This afternoon I think I'll just potter around the garden, maybe read a book (my favourite pastime).I've just started The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy. I really like his books, I love that they're based around Dorset, which was one of our favourite places to visit, when we lived in Wiltshire. Since we moved back up to Lancashire, we haven't had the opportunity to go back there, so reading Hardy's novels takes me back to the rolling hills & the Jurassic Coast.

Anyway, it's not all about me 😆😆, tell me about your day, Blend Friends, what exciting plans do you have? Whatever they are, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!🤗

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited