HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group June 4

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing today!? Feeling the friday vibes!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain" -Vivian Greene

We can all be struggling with something hard or difficult times. However, we can always try to find a way to dance in the rain! 😊 It is not easy to find joy in difficult moments but we can always try! Also, we can try to remember that the rain can't last forever!

To the rest of the day! For me, today is an upper body strenght and cardio day! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ The cardio is kickboxing and the strenght intervals are bodyweight! I will be adding the newest upper body strenght and cardio with Daniel to try it out too! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Besides that, we might go for a walk too! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈIn the way, I might take a little banana maple and cinnamon cake I made yesterday to my friend!

What about you!? Working our or resting!? Any other plans for today or for the weekend!? Let us know! ☺️

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! Also, remember to smile! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday! And, we can always find a way to dance even if it is raining!

Happy day!