Perspiration Pals - 6/4/21🔥

Hi P Pals. How is Friday and your schedule treating you so far?

Abs has core and HIIT on the calendar for me this morning, and I think my abs have finally recovered enough to be tortured again. There is an abs EC as well, but I'll have to see how I'm feeling after the main workout before I make a decision on that. It will be tempting though, since it's a favorite. Then I only have two days left and I will be marking my 11th program complete! Abs will have taken me 5 and 1/2 weeks but that's okay.

Last night I realized I had all of the ingredients for the new FB recipe, Chickpea and Quinoa Taco Toss. It was easy and delicious and I have enough leftover for lunch. Dinner tonight will be pulled bbq chicken sandwiches from the slow cooker, with cole slaw, potato chips and maybe enjoyed outside with a cold 🍺.

Okay, my friends, over to you. Please let us know how your day is going and what's on your calendar and plate. I wish you all an enjoyable weekend. And for any of our friends who are suffering with anxiety, sadness, overwhelm or any of the other pressures of the world, know that this community is here for you.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.