HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 3rd

Hello everyone.

Sorry I’m a bit late – it’s almost 3:30 PM here and usually I’m earlier. But when I came home from a visit to my parents (and wanted to start typing this), there were ants all over my living room/kitchen. I freaked out and got overwhelmed by the mess. I texted my family but got a stupid joke from my brother 😠 My sister in law gave some tips but I wish there’d been someone to help me out on the spot. I started an ant massacre and cleaned a cupboard which had raisins in it. There was a package of grapes on the kitchen counter and I just put everything in the sink and filled it with water. I think I killed about 150+ ants today. Anyway, I read online that cinnamon is a natural remedy against ants so there’s a trail of cinnamon on my floor now. I went to the nearest supermarket to get an ant bait box but of course, they didn’t sell them 🙄 Love that supermarket. I did get ice cream because I thought I deserved one on this hot day, especially with the ant terror. So after I wrap up this post I’m going to eat one.

Over to the quote:

“The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.” – Alfred Adler

I read this quote in a magazine this week and immediately loved it. I’ll refrain from babbling about it, because I want to get the thread started and I’m too tired to get very philosopical.

As for a workout, apart from the ant-destroying (which got me quite sweaty), I did the upper body compound workout, and cycled. My yoga plans were delayed but I'll be doing a fitting video soon (one for a bad mood).

Please share your stories about workouts and other things you did today/are thinking about.

Hope you all have a good day 🌼

Edited