One year anniversary with FB

When gyms closed last April, I thought it was temporary. I decided to take a break from working out until they reopened. It wasn't long before I realized that gyms weren't reopening anytime soon. Within 2 months of gym closure, I was up 8lbs. As someone who has struggled with weight for most of life and made serious lifestyle changes to lose 35lbs and maintain it for ~6 years, gaining 8 lbs was a nightmare.

I was desperately looking for options to get back on track. I had used FB years ago and decided to give it another try by purchasing FB Bodyweight. It took me a months to get regular with my workout schedule. I bought weights and incorporated strength training into my routines Fast forward one year, I completed 8 programs, 4 challenges and a total of 453 workout videos. *patting myself on the back* I lost the 8 pounds that I gained and am now back to my normal weight.

A few NSV...

(1) Improved upper body strength and finally managed half push-ups with perfect form

(2) Noticeable improvements in weights that I lift. For example, chest fly 8lbs -> 12lbs per hand

(3) My entire body feels more toned. Although not visible, I can feel my muscles when I flex

I am also planning to splurge on a DEXA scan in the coming months to review my body composition. I feel positive and pumped up as I start my second year with FB.

Thank you K & D for all that you do :)