An anxiety related NSV...

Hey everyone!

It is actually the very first time that i'm posting something on the community chat! Also, i'm not really the type of person that will randomly go on the internet to write about personal struggles, but having said that, I still thought I'd share what I am feeling today and get some feedback...

For the past year or so, I've been dealing with quite a lot (maybe way too much?) of stressful and "emotionally demanding" situations which have gradually led me to loose interest in everything I used to love (working out, reading my favorite author, learning new skills, etc)... And now that things are starting to calm down, I've been feeling "sick" like never before (for context, I'm a 27 year old woman, not underweight, not overweight, no health conditions whatsoever...). I have felt some "anxiety related" chest pain in the past, but it is nothing compared to what has been happening recently: chest pain, nausea, dizziness, heart palpitations, unability to sleep, headaches, lack of apetite, hair loss, and so on, and so on.... A few days ago I still wasn't feeling well but something clicked inside my brain and I told myself "I have to fight through this" and the solution I came up with was to start moving my body again... Today, I completed the second day of the Low Impact programme, extra credits included!! 💪🏻 It was somewhat intense (the last time i've worked out with fitness blender was in february) but I felt so happy and proud of myself at the end that I honestly cannot describe the feeling... I felt healthy again and I'm so grateful for that! Also, I'm feeling super excited for tomorrow's upper body strength training!! 💙

If you've been reading down to this part, I'm sorry for the long text 🤣 But all that I've said above has me wondering: For those of you who have struggled (or still struggle) with this sort of issue, which coping strategies have worked best for you?