Perspiration Pals -1 June, 2021

Hey all sweet P Pals,

How are we all doing today?

First, thank you to everyone who participates in this thread and to all our hosts who have been volunteering.

Some changes: Magda/ChocoLena will be filling in for Mondays before being able to host everyday. Great to have you back, Magda. Also thank you, Mel for helping us out.

Alrighty, now some news, I kinda feel I am always running around doing things but yeah, that meme and me, same feeling. Normally (okay no such thing as normal, and everything is relative anyways) there is one defense to thesis -but just for *fun*, I am going to (read, have to) do it twice!! (yep, in two places, in front of 2 juries on separate dates, mais mostly because I am registered in two institutions). Anyhoo, dates are out, this is what my first 2 weeks of July is, and everything leading up to that is, well = the meme.

Workouts: I have managed 4 times a week for now, and will start week 2 of Fit Challenge one of these days.

Back to you, how are you doing? Hopefully the relative normal at your end is behaving? Do let us know about your day. And what's on your menu today? While I am glad I have been able to resist ordering food, been over fuelling on coffee. Don't do this (also note to self).

Some Cookie musings: Please check comments for a delightful performance by a kitty who might have over promised to her mom. (Oh btw, I am going to try clicker training this kid, lets see how that goes).

Apologies if I am not able to respond much here..

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited