Perspiration Pals 31st May

Hello PPals!

How are you doing today?

It’s the last day of the month already! If you are in the situation of having an extra day off today because of Memorial Day or the Spring bank holiday, I hope that you can relax and enjoy some time with friends, family and/or yourself! And if you have to go to work, well… let’s hope it will go fast!

I have a request to make. I apologize in advance because I volunteered and thought I could do it, but I will not be able to begin the thread beginning next monday. My work will get even more busy this week and I will have to go in on Mondays as well for some time. I will not be online until afternoon U.S. eastern time. If someone could take care of the thread on Mondays, it will be great! Let me know.

So, what is on your calendar today? What workout will or did you tackle? Or is it a rest day for you?

For me, it the beginning of week 3 of Fit3 with a lower body cardio and Strength with Kelli. I will probably end up like the dog in the meme! And I will certainly have to reschedule the program. By the way, Fit3 is a great program! A lot of strength training, options on some days with some less harder hiit workouts. Really good.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.