Perspiration Pals 30 May 21 🌼

Hi Ppals,

Happy Sunday! Well it is almost Sunday here and it is already Sunday for many of you.

My candelabra is blooming! My neighbor and I always called it a pineapple lily. She had given it to me when she had extra in her yard. The plants originally came from her parents yard in Florida. I googled

pineapple lily a while ago and found that it is not a pineapple lily. It turns out I have a red hot poker! My neighbor said well that is funny my parents always called it a pineapple lily.

It adds a nice orange color to my front yard every May and then again in the fall. It is another flower that makes my happy along with my fuchsia that I wrote about last week. For the next week or so I can look out my front windows and see my red hot pokers candelabra.

So my question to you again this week is what makes you happy?

I am also happy to say I will be starting Fit 3 tomorrow! Yesterday I did Kelli's new resistance band workout. I think I need to work my legs out more often like this.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/40-minute-butt-and-thigh-resistance-band-workout-pilates-blend

Today I will find a nice 30 min or so stretching workout to do to get ready for FIt 3.

Now over to you. How is your weekend? What makes you happy? What is on your exercise and food menus.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited