Update and programs complete!

Hey all!

sorry very long!

so.. ive been kinda quiet lately but ive been lurking!

ive been doing 4week flex + 2 week abs with my bowflex weights which i technically finished up today.

so the first 2 weeks i worked hard and made tons of progress i could see the changes in my body and in the amount of weight i was lifting.

in week 3 i had some work drama which i wont rehash but lets just say i was sent home for 4 days unpaid like a 5 year old. i already didnt see myself staying at this place forever but now they forced my hand - i still have my job im back at work but now im having to job search in the summer 🙄

this past week on wednesday i started having what i thought was sciatica pain - i mean ive been working out for 11 years and never experienced it but it was annoying but maneagable. took thursday off from working out. thursday night woke up with my calf muscle in spasm! woke up boyfriend because i was nervous - put icy hot on and went back to sleep. yesterday could barely walk but had to work - finally went to ER last night - 5 hours later sent home not really resolved.

but this morning no more muscle spasm but now my thigh just hurts like i pulled it. and today is my saturday to work ha!

so- we all know im a terrible stretcher after working out but ive learned my lesson! im planning on starting Fit3 next week but i will def be adding a 5-10 minute stretching video after every weight video at least!!

*fb ty for your sciatica stretching video i used it about 10 times before going to ER trying to avoid it!