Perspiration Pals - 29 May 2021

Hello P Pals

Welcome to the weekend - it's finally arrived! This is how I felt when I finished work yesterday, ecstatic! For me, it was a short working week, only 3 days, but those 3 days felt like 10! The good thing is, it's a bank holiday weekend in the UK 🥳 and, if the weather forecasters have done their jobs properly, come Sunday, I'll be dusting off that BBQ! 🌞🌞🌞😎🌭🍔🥩🥓🍗🍦🍹

This morning I'm taking my mum grocery shopping & since cafés etc. are now open, I think I'll take her for brunch somewhere, we haven't been out to eat in such a long time! In the afternoon, Jake will get all excited, his tail will be wagging, thinking he's going on a lovely, long walk, but what I'll actually be doing is walking him to the groomers for a much-needed haircut....🤔 just had a thought, if I get on all fours, have a sniff around, maybe cock my leg, do a bit of barking, I wonder if they'd be willing to chop my locks too, I'm in need of a haircut! 😆

Anyway, enough of my nonsense, it's over to you. Are any of you also celebrating a long weekend? What workouts/activities do you have planned, if any?

Last, but by no means, least, 🎤🎶 food, glorious food! Hot sausage & mustard! 🎶...You're welcome!

Have a great weekend! 😊

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.