FB Fit - Round 3

I completed my workout for today. I forgot how hard this workout was because I haven't done it in a long time, so it was kinda of nice to revisit this workout again I don't know. Before I forgot to I want to tell all you online about my graduation last night, because it was simply a night I will never forget and it will stay in my mind for a very long time.

All of my senior friends were there dressed up all nice and fancy even my mom and Allen said that me and Ben looked so cute together. I kept getting compliments about my hair being all curly and I was also getting compliments about the dress and the boots too. I wore my cowgirl boots to the graduation to let everyone know that I'm a country girl that's graduation.

I wasn't the only one there that was wearing cowgirl or cowboy boots there was at least 3 or 4 other kids that were wearing them also for the graduation. I mainly saw the other teenagers wearing sandals or tennis shoes to the graduation night nothing too fancy, but my boyfriend had to go all out with wearing the one outfit he wore when we went to a dance that was outside under the stars. My mom and Allen and even my friends parents or family members got pictures of us together and I also got pictures of me and a teacher and one of the assent principles.