HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 28

Helloooooooo!!

Last friday of the month! Feeling it already!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» How is everyone doing today!? Remember that everyone is always welcome!

Thought of the day!

"Lines can be the etchings of your biggest smiles, the frowns you learned from, the proof that you change and grow" -Eleanor Gordon-Smith

Every little aspect of ourselves, physical and personal, can teach the world so much about our lives, our pains and our happiness! There is nothing wrong with having expression lines, there are just prior of everything that we have been living! 😊

To the rest of the day! For me, today is day 9 of the FB Abs Round 2 program and it is a total body strenght and hiit day! πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I think I will be adding the newest total body strenght workout with Kelli to try it out! Besides that, we are going to another protest today and it is a marching one that ends up in a little independent concert because today is a month of protests in Colombia βœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΏβœŠπŸ»βœŠπŸ½βœŠπŸΎπŸ‡¨πŸ‡΄ We might just go to the concert for a while because my partner is working. We are leaving at 2pm or 3pm. But, I believe that every moment counts! The situation is still very delicate and hard so, please, if you want and can, keep sharing and keep informed about what is happening here!

Anyway, now I throw the ball to you! What about you!? Are you working out today or resting!? Any other plans for today or for the weekend!? ☺️ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! Also, let's keep getting some expression lines and smile! πŸ˜ƒ

Happy day!