Daily Check-in: Friday, May 28th

Hello hello my dearest Blendfriends, both new and old. Welcome to the check-in on a Friday!

Guess what?

I just got through an amazing 1000 calorie workout! More so the amazing feels that it is done, but it really is a great and thorough workout. Everything that Fit3 is. I have a busy day ahead, so a 5 am workout sesh seemed like the most logical and blender thing to do.

So here I type, reporting I survived and not only got a #workoutcomplete but a #programcomplete as well! Fit3 is a great, balanced, and challenging program for sure! And I very much enjoyed doing this--especially with buddies! ..Now I don't know what is next for me, but I might just freestyle alongside the June Reach challenge. But we'll see. Plans always a changing. But much good luck to everyone hopping on the 1k train from today through the weekend! Really; good luck, and enjoy whatever workout you are doing!

Food will most certainly be enjoyed and most devoured today. And that devouring involves all the pizza!

YAAHHH!

I mean. I'm just a little excited about that. Eh, what are you eating?

Oh and here's what to look forward to as far as ghosting and hosting!

This weekend, May 29th & 30th: CK B

Monday, May 31st (Memorial Day): Alexi

June 5th & 6th: Lea

June 12th & 13th: Juliska

Thank you guys for volunteering! Kim will be your week day host for the next couple weeks starting Tuesday, so enjoy her fantastically classic hosting and everything all these wonderful ladies have to offer come ghost (guest host) time.

Okay. To wrap it up, here's a picture of an Eastern Red Bud. The leaves are heart shaped, so basically I'm throwing many hearts out to the ones in this community. Speaking of which: FTT, letting you know I'm still thinking about you and kitty Mowgli. I hope things are better.

That's all I have for now. Take care and be safe guys. Always a pleasure to be your host. And a thank you for checking in with me! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***