Perspiration Pals - 5/28/21

Hello P Pals and welcome once again to the Friday edition of the thread, and let me tell you, for me it has been a WEEK with a lot of nonsensical coworker drama, so I am even more grateful than usual to leave work behind at the end of the day today. Yep, lots of F words in my vocabulary this week, and they weren't all friendly.

Fitness is another favorite F word. In a little while I will be doing a HIIT and lower body strength video that I haven't done since 2018! Luckily, after being sore yesterday from Wednesday's lower body workout, I'm feeling pretty good this morning. If I have time, I'm also going to do the new 15 minute Pilates workout. What's in the lineup for you? Maybe kickboxing, yoga, or weightlifting? FB has it all! Or maybe a rest day is just what you need for your health today. Whatever you're doing, I hope you enjoy it!

And speaking of enjoyment brings us, of course, to food. I'm not sure about dinner tonight yet, but I'm taking it easy on myself by getting takeout on the way home. How will you be fueling your rest or workout day today? If you don't have a plan, well that's okay too, just be sure to eat! Because food is a marvelous F word!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited