FB Fit 3 complete! 🎉🤩

Hello everybody! I just finished FIT3 challenge and I couldn't resist the temptation to tell you that I feel happy and exhilarated. OMG! I DID IT! 💪🏼. I have enjoyed it a lot, considering that it has been very long and hard for me. I have had difficult days, tired and hungry. It has been exhausting but very rewarding. Regardless of everything, the best of all has been to check that I have been able to do it and that I feel very good now even though I started doing this last workout at 6 in the morning.

Results? Taking into account that objectively speaking I am at my weight, I have maintained myself despite having enjoyed several family celebrations this month. I have fluctuated kilo up kilo down. I love my body, I see in it much more definition and less volume. Now that the heat is coming and I'm putting on dresses from last year, I see that they are too big for me! I love my arms, I don't mind wearing them, which 1 year ago I didn't like too much. I am not afraid of the arrival of the bikini moment. Un this challenge I have done some hard workouts that cost me my life a few months ago and this time it has been more bearable.

Anyway, thank you Kelli and Daniel, you are wonderful, thank you FB team for all your great contributions, thank you all for existing and for creating something as good as Fitness Blender. Cheer up to all of people who are doing this challenge, it is really amazing! 👌🏼

Edited