Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 27th

How goes everything Thursday, FB Fam? Alls well I hope.

So how about a #threeforthurdsday with three Wild Petunia flowers to kick things off in the check-in?

And how about workouts? Got something you are looking forward to? Or maybe dreading? Remember 5 or 10 minutes is better than no minutes. And then we have modifications to make the workout harder or easier. And if the body doesn't like any of that, we can always call it a rest day. It's that for me today. Not sure if I will do the scheduled recovery workout or not. I'm definitely resting up because there's a 1k workout on Friday to signal the end of Fit3! ..And as Anne awesomely suggested, we can make it an impromptu 1000 calorie workout party! Everyone can join and it can be any 1k workout you want. It can start Friday and last through the weekend! And always remember to make it work for you! So, who's in for torching tons of calories?

Now how about the food? I am back to I don't knows and no clues! So I think I just open the fridge and figure that out later!

But how about we talk about g(hosting) right quick? We got CK B hosting this weekend (29th & 30th) with special ghost Alexi taking over the 31st (Memorial Day) and then Kim will pick up Tuesday going forward on the week days. Then we have weekends by Lea on June 5th and 6th and Juliska on June 12th & 13th. But as always, I'm looking for volunteers both new and old! I'd love to see you host, even if you're not sure. I can tell you I never thought I could until I tried, so I'm just saying that you can do it and do it your way!

Alright; how about we have as good as a day as we can, yeah? Gotta go, but thanks for reading guys and I'll catch you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***