Perspiration Pals 27 May 2021

Hi there, Pals! It’s a bright sunshiny day here, probably because it’s a weekday. The weather gets a lot of sarcastic comments from me nowadays which is just as useful as a bucket of sand in the middle of a desert.

Yesterday we were talking about our strongest muscle and towels. (zero connection between the two but that didn’t stop us) So today I thought, rather selfishly, I’d come up with a question that’s connected to a problem I’ve had a couple of times recently. What causes muscle cramps during exercise? Does it happen to you?

I’m going to do Day 10 of Fit3, hopefully cramp free, which is a cardio+abs routine with Kelli&Daniel. Apparently, I’ve done it 5 times before and the last time was back in 2017 so it’s basically new to me. How about you?

My mini lifebook must have grabbed a towel yesterday and is in outer space because it doesn’t say anything about today. So if you have any ideas about what to celebrate please let your imagination run away with you.

PS, this is a random sky picture entitled The Blue Blanket. I do hope that I’ll get a prize for it.