Workout Complete + School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a Relaxing Stretching Workout - Feel Good Stretches for Stress Relief with Kellie and it was a workout that I hadn't done before so I added it to my favorites and I finally got to do the workout after all. So that was a bit surprising for me because now it's official another one of my favorite recovery workouts to do with Kellie and Daniel, plus my body definitely needed this workout after three hard working days and working out really hard.

First of all I want to tell all of you that it was a crazy weird day at school today with all the different activities that was going on for the seniors in particular. It was just one thing after another and I was just laughing all the way to the end of the school day and I guess I can say that it was the best day ever for me. Because I was even getting bags of goodies and I was getting gifts just all kinds of things were happening for the seniors and some of my other friends were jealous for the ones that weren't seniors just yet.

So with all the crazy things that was happening for today I was still able to get my finals done for my English class and for my Math class so that way I don't have to worry about doing the on Friday. So that means I will get to be able to go to work with my mom again on Friday and I'm so happy that I can go to work with my mom for one more day. I'm not really too happy though for graduation tomorrow night mainly because I will miss all of my senior friends and I will really miss my boyfriend too.