HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 26

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing today!? Can you believe that today is the last wednesday of May!? 😱 I have no idea where the time is going! Remember everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Pretty much the strongest, most badass, and rebellious thing that you can do is to love your body in this world that screams at you that you shouldn't" -Laura Bates

Let's be rebels and love ourselves and our bodies no matter what society tells us! 😊

To the rest of the day! So, today is my rest day and I am leaving soon to go to have a colonoscopy to make sure my colon is well after my surgery and month at the hospital! I am quite nervous because I have never had that medical exam and it doesn't sound fun! πŸ˜“ The preparation was quite uncomfortable too: no food for me since yesterday after 3pm, only liquids, and I had to take medicine to empty my bowel completely! In any case, I hope it happens fast and that everything is well! I know this afternoon that is just going to be a distant memory!

So, I don't know if I will be able to response to all the coments today! Hopefully, I will be able to response after coming back and when the effect of the sedation passes! ☺️

Enough about me! What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? Do you have any other plans!? Hope your plans are much better than mine today! πŸ˜…

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!