Perspiration Pals 26 May 2021

Hello Pals! After yesterday’s debacle (my work laptop decided to punish me for writing two paragraphs that were not work-related so I lost everything I’d written) I’m writing this in a word file so that my inimitable wit doesn’t get lost in virtual space.

Last time I mentioned the fact that strength training is beneficial for the bones too and we talked about the biggest bone not only in the human body but also in the body of a creature (still can’t remember the name) that used to roam our lovely planet. Let’s get back to our muscles. This question might be a bit controversial but which muscle do you think is the strongest in the human body?

Speaking of muscles, I did a rather tough lower-body HIIT and strength training routine with Daniel so I walk a bit like someone who spent a considerable time on horseback. It’s Day 9 of Fit3 today so tomorrow I might walk like someone who spent a considerable time on horseback holding water melons. What about your exercise plans?

Finally, my mini lifebook says it’s Towel Day. So grab a towel and wait for the spaceship. (If you recognise the reference, we are friends. If you don’t recognise the reference, we are friends but catch up, please.)