FB Fit - Round 3 — Day 4 &5 - Bored Easily Upper Body Strength & Descending Lower Body Strength

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a bore easily upper body strength with Daniel and my arms were feeling it during the workout and my arms were really feeling it around the extra credit. I was in a hurry trying to get everything done in a timely manner so that way I was all done with my morning chores and was ready to go to work with my mom. I had so much fun at work with my mom that it wasn't boring at all and my mom was afraid that was going to be boring for me.

After we came home it was the usual and while I was playing outside my mom was watering and I didn't play outside for that long until it was time to do my chores for the evening. So it was a very busy day yesterday for all of us but I still had fun even though I didn't go to school I still found another way to have fun.

Moving on to today, the workout I had for this morning was a descending lower body strength workout with Kellie and my legs were feeling it about halfway through the workout. I did the same thing again I was trying to get all of my chores done in a timely manner so that way I was ready to go to work with my mom. Today at work with my mom I got to volunteer or help my mom with serving lunch to the kids, instead of sitting alone in the library.

So I had even more fun at work with my mom today, because I got to help my mom with serving lunches to the kids and my goodness there was a lot of kids. Because there must have been between either 10 to 20 kids or 20 to 30 kids in each group and there was a lot of kids to serve but we worked as a team and got it done.