Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 25th

Hey there Blenders! How's it Tuesdaying? For those of us creeping into Wednesday, give us a spoiler and let us know how that day is.

Fancy a workout or a rest? Share how you are achieving that today! ..I was real late to my workout yesterday, but I did it and added on an EC by trying out the newest pilates flow video from Kelli. I really liked how it went! Added bands through it all and I think I committed some leg murder. ..Anywah, today is arm day! So it doesn't matter what my legs think of me today! ...Except if I, like, have to walk.

So, on to the food part. What's that tasting like? I think I'll be doing something with chicken, so there. A half a plan here😂

Alright, gotta go, but for the random photo, some pink Purslane, or in other words, Kiss-me-Quick because these flowers are here today, gone tomorrow. Their color is just so bright! And so I hope your day is too. I'm looking forward to reading you. ..FTT, I hope your precious kitty Mowgli is doing better today and so are you.

And last but never least, #TangoTuesday to Kim💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***