Perspiration Pals -25 May, 2021 😊

Hello there P Pals,

How are we doing this fine Tuesday morn'/afternoon/evening/night? It is a rare bright and sunny day out here.

Workouts: So after 2+ weeks of no workouts, loads of junk food and tons of beer, I felt like ----!! Then finally moved my lazy butt and started Fit Challenge on the weekend. Today is Day 3. I am still very very sore from Day 1 -ahem 5/5 HIIT + strength 50 mins with D. I think one could visibly see my thighs shaking by the end of the routine. Is this what happens when you workout after a lo(oooo)ng break? Yesterday I felt like a cracked shell.

Besides that I have been watching SuperStore series on Prime on a friend's recommendation. It is light and funny with every episode being only 20 mins. What are you watching currently?

So what workouts or activities or maybe rest do you have planned for the day? And which workout made you the most sore in recent times? Oh almost forgot, what's the menu today? Over to you, go ahead and let us know about your day.

Thank you for checking in with me today!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited