Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 20- goal evaluation

I accidently removed my goaltracker app from my phone *facepalm*. But I did not really improve anything this week, I did not go for another walk other than the one on monday. I did not eat 2 pieces of fruit per day every day and I had my period which meant quite a few of not so healthy food choices.. But, I am back on the wagon and working on my goals again. I read something that rang true the other day: “Missing once is an accident. Missing twice is the start of a new habit”. So I will try not to miss twice from now on. Today I had an apple with my breakfast and a banana for a snack. I ate healthy and well. I moved a lot inside, but I did not go for a walk. I’ve got 16 k and 7 days to go, which is doable if I make an effort.

I finally can start working on my bouldergoals again. We went climbing indoors yesterday. I started out with the easier ones just to get used to it again. It was so much fun and such a workout. 12 minutes in and my heartrate was way up and my arms were feeling it. There was a question from writer Elizabeth Gilbert in my newsletter to which bouldering was the answer: "What do you love doing so much that the words failure and success essentially become irrelevant?" Of course I love to send my problems (meaning: reaching the top of the routes that are difficult), but being there and climbing is just so much fun and an enormous endorphins boost.

What is the answer to that question for you?