FB Fit - Round 3 — Day 3 - Core + HIIT

I completed my workout for today. It was a core and HIIT workout with Daniel and the extra credit was with Kellie both of the workout's were hard to do, but the second workout with Kellie wasn't as hard to do compare to the workout I had with Daniel. I didn't do the workout's until this afternoon because I didn't feel like doing them this morning so instead of doing that, I was busy with helping Allen with moving wood around scraping up piles of leaves, dirt and bark.

I also cleaned the alpaca pen too which didn't take me as long to clean it as it did for yesterday to clean it or not wait I didn't clean it yesterday unless I forgot. But anyway what I'm trying to say is that I was very busy all morning working my butt off and getting in a serious upper body workout from all the raking I did. This afternoon I went up on the lower property and play for about an hour and an half I think before I came up and took care of my chores for the evening like I always do for the morning and in the afternoon.