Like K&D say... Just start again...

I'm one of FB's highlighted success stories... now a year later... One of the most difficult years I've ever survived ha. In April, I shared my success. I'd reached a level of health I'd never known. Fitness blender shared my success with the entire community. I have never been so proud. Fast forward to May 9, I find out I'm pregnant. What turned out to be a very very difficult pregnancy that left me completely immobile almost. I had severe nausea the entire pregnancy, hospitalizations for asthma attacks, I had weeks where I could not walk down the hall without being winded... I turned to food... Again. Fried foods, a box of cereal a day... "Anything to make it through the pregnancy"... 70 pounds later, I delivered a healthy and happy little boy. I start back at work on April 10th and on April 9th, I start my journey back to healthy me again. I miss it. I miss the pride, the sense of strength, oddly I miss my time with Kelli and Daniel... As someone who works from home, Kelli and Daniel seemed to be my only interactions somedays so they became friends which has also been true during this leave. I have found a few chances to do a few challenge routines since getting cleared a few weeks ago. It felt awful and amazing all at once. I could no longer do many of the exercises because of my size so it gave me a great perspective... But every day it got a bit easier. I look forward to celebrating my progress in August on my birthday as I age another year working towards being the healthiest I've ever been. While I've come to realize my relationship with food hasn't necessarily changed... It was easier to manage it in a healthy way when I was living a healthy lifestyle. I can do this again because my body deserves it. And more than that anyone else can, too.