Perspiration Pals 23 May 21 🥀

Hi Ppals!

Let's go back to the fuchsia!

Fuchsia became my favorite flower several years ago when I wanted to attract hummingbirds to my yard and found out they liked fuchsia flowers. And even better fuchsia like shade so they grow nicely on my front porch!

Fuchsia hanging baskets can be hard to find and last year I didn't venture out but this year as soon as I was fully vaccinated I went to my local garden center in search of one. It took a bit of searching up and down the aisles but then I spotted them. In my mind I pointed at it and ran through the store saying pretty! mine!, your coming home with me! In real life I am not that dramatic in public.

So now I have a hanging basket fuchsia on my porch and I am happy!

Exercise also makes my happy so today I am going to take my Sunday walk, it is a beautiful day. Later I will do day 52 of FIt 2 which means I am almost done with Fit 2. Finishing a program brings more happiness!

I hope you all do something that makes you happy today and share it with us.

I didn't make up Back to the Fuchsia! I'll try and paste the meme I found in the comments.

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care.

Edited