FB Fit - Round 3 — Day 2 - Upper Body Supersets

I completed the workout for today. It was upper body super-sets with Daniel and my arms were feeling it during that workout even though it has been a long time since I have done it. But my arms were shaking during the workout and my arms were not happy at me when I went to do the extra credit either.

This morning we went shopping to get some groceries and also to pick out a nice dress for me to wear to the graduation on Thursday, and I picked out the perfect dress to wear to the graduation. We were gone all morning because it took us a long time to get all of the shopping done for today and were going from one place to another, but the drive getting to Lee's Feed Barn was beautiful. It was out in the country with beautiful houses and green grass with big properties and lots of animals lots of cars, there was even beautiful flowers everywhere too and I was just lovely the beautiful scenery.

So not only did we have fun but we got to enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way too, because it was nice to see some new scenery that I haven't seen before when we have gone into town.

Edited